Term 1802 is filled.
New applicants will be added to a waitlist.
NLC Housing at Historic Oroville Inn
Please read through the instructions thoroughly before you begin the application process.
- Fill out HOI Supplemental Housing Questionnaire. The questionnaire is critical for us to place you into a room.
- Select your term (Your application will open in a new browser tab once you select your term).
- Fill out the application completely. An incomplete or unpaid application will cause delays in processing.
- Pay your application fee. It is $45 and can be easily paid during the application process by following instructions. If you are unable to pay online, please contact us to discuss alternatives.
- Send us a scan or picture of your valid photo ID. A driver’s license is best but we accept most forms of legal photo identification.
- We need a proof of funds to understand how and when you intend to pay.
- The Guarantor Application is required in any situation the Landlord deems necessary. Generally speaking, no Guarantor is required if you are obtaining a student loan. We may run credit checks on both the Applicant and the Guarantor.
If you neglect to submit any of these items, your application will be held in processing. The Landlord retains the right to deny an application if questions are not answered in a timely manner. Please don’t hesitate to call us with questions. We are here to help!
Applicant understands and agrees that: (i) this is an application to rent only and does not guarantee that applicant will be offered the Premises; (ii) Owner or Manager or Agent may accept more than one application for the Premises and, using their sole discretion, will select the best qualified applicant, and (iii) Applicant will provide a copy of applicant’s driver’s license or other valid ID upon request. Applicant represents the above information to be true and complete, and hereby authorizes Landlord or Manager or Agent to: (i) verify the information provided; and (ii) obtain a credit report on applicant and other reports, warnings and verifications on and about applicant, which may include, but not be limited to, criminal background checks, reports on unlawful detainers, bad checks, fraud warnings, employment and tenant history. Applicant further authorizes Landlord or Manager or Agent to disclose information to prior or subsequent owners and/or agents.
If application is not fully completed (including the Guarantor application), or received without the non-refundable application and screening fee: (i) the application will NOT be processed, and (ii) the application and any screening fee will NOT be returned. Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 530.534.1911 with questions.
Tracy Realty is licensed in California, BRE #01305179. Some applications may be processed concurrently with others and no guarantee is made that the order in which it is received will affect tenant selection. The landlord reserves the right to make the tenant selection. All Fair Housing and regulatory guidelines will be followed.
If fee is accepted, it shall be applied fully to a processing fee and to the cost of ordering a credit report, which can be done at any time at Landlord’s discretion and without prior notice to Tenant, other than this notice. Credit report/s will not be shared with Tenant or any other party, except as required by law.
Submission of an application constitutes acknowledgement and agreement that you have received and reviewed the disclaimers listed above and also that all answers provided are complete and true to the best of your knowledge.